WELCOME TO THE GROUP OF ORGANOFLUORINE CHEMISTRY
WE ARE LOOKING FOR Bc., M.Sc. and Ph.D. STUDENTS
- interesting projects focused mainly on fluorinated organic compounds
- practical knowledge of organic synthesis
- international collaboration with the possibility of an internship abroad
- presentation of results at national and international conferences
- introduction to computational and visualization methods for theoretical studies
- friendly atmosphere
Our latest achievements:
Grant Agency of the Czech Republic is going to fund an international project of prof. Jaroslav Kvíčala called Advanced reagents for (asymmetric) nucleophilic fluorination (from March 2021).
Two of our students were successfull at Student’s Scientific Conference 2020 organized by UCT Prague. Anna Kubíčková placed first and Vít Jeníček placed second in their sessions.
Our latest publications: